[CQ-Contest] RAC Winter Contest - Entry Bounces

Sam Ferris ve5sf at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 18 18:12:21 PST 2010

For those contestors sending email logs for the Canada Winter Contest, some may have encountered bounces of your email.  This was a problem with our email server which has since been corrected.  Although email bounces were sent for any emails entries sent up to approximately 01:00 UTC on Dec 19, 2010, the logs were actually received.  If you are concerned, please send again.  I am goint through the entries and sending acknowlegements for all received, however this is a manual process which will take a while to get through the pile.

Thanks

Sam
VE5SF
Canada Winter Contest Chairman