[CQ-Contest] SP Rules

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sun Dec 19 09:15:07 PST 2010

Exactly, and it doesn't work for domestic consumption either.  That's
why so many people over here are constantly debating the intent behind
the rule, how to interpret it, and how it should apply to unspecified
conditions or behaviors.  If contest organizers spent more time trying
to unambiguously define what they want for the end result and less time
merely trying to list all the tools we might try to use to get there,
we'd all be better off.

Dave   AB7E