[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW + Skimmer

w5ov at w5ov.com w5ov at w5ov.com
Thu Dec 23 12:06:19 PST 2010

This is how I also understand the rule, now that it has been "clarified"
from the way it originally appeared to only allow for "code readers" - I
imagine to help those who might be "code-challenged".

Had this interpretation (allowing for skimmers and any other like
application/device) for single ops to receive spot info been made
originally, there would have been a much more apparent opposition.

I am in opposition to unassisted single ops using this type of technology.

73,

Bob W5OV