[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW + Skimmer

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Dec 23 17:54:07 PST 2010

I see the day of "Zero Operator, Multi Transmitter" classification
coming very soon.

Why not?  if a skimmer can decode the entire band, why can't it be
configured to control the transceiver, call CQ, respond to calls
received, decode what is received, place it in a log, etc.

"May the best programmer of the computer robot software win" in this new
category.

73 de n8xx Hg