[CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Dec 25 12:47:52 PST 2010

Joe:

Rots O Ruck:

I proposed a SO Assisted for the 160 M and 10 M ARRL contests, and got
zero response from the contest branch.  Do you expect anything different
from the folks who run the NAQP?

My vote to go back to 1920ish rules was also totally ignored for the
upcoming NAQP.  Why should we accept any "new" technology, anyway, when
the old rules were sufficient and made sure we didn't use any of the
newfangled "technology" which seems to be an anathema to the contesting
group which dictate the rules of ARRL contests.

73 de n8xx Hg