[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 96, Issue 52

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 07:16:43 PST 2010

Connection to the RBN is not prohibited for the M/2 class, and connecting to
the DX Cluster is allowed by custom. I've operated the last three NAQP CW
contests as a part of a M/2 team, and for the last one we connected to the
RBN and found it very useful, particularly on the low bands. We're planning
to use RBN in the January 2011 NAQP CW.

73,
Chris WF3C