[CQ-Contest] Unlicensed Remote-Control.

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Mon Feb 1 15:09:54 PST 2010

Looking at the comments he was just testing some stations.
Not a big deal.

Only problem was that he used his own callsign with the country prefix
of the remote controlled station.
If remote operation by a non licensed person is allowed in F or DL it
was better to use the station callsign.

Afaik for the dutch regulations I am allowed to let anyone operate my
station as long as I am in control. (not remote control).
So I have to be present, someone else can operate. Of course with my
callsign and not PA/...

For the future it would be a good plan to describe what is allowed and
what is not when operating remote controlled stations.
At least follow stations regulations, but I dont see a problem in remote
controlling a station in the USA using my stateside callsign.

73 Henk PA5KT