[CQ-Contest] Swing arm assembly???????

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Feb 10 05:56:37 PST 2010

Try this <http://custommetalworks.com/products/products.htm>.  After a
little thought I reverse-engineered the design and had a neighbor who
does race-car fabrication make one up for me - much cheaper.  He used a
piece of a plastic cutting board for the top bearing - still going
strong after 6-7 years.

73, Pete N4ZR
Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com