[CQ-Contest] Rookie Roundup Scoring

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:49:18 PST 2010

For the first couple of runs, the cutoff time will likely be "flexible", but
the point is to be prompt.  How flexible will be determined by the contest
admin at HQ and the server gurus.

Before we get too wrapped up in fine points of the law, this is going to be
verion one-point-uh-oh of something new.  There's going to be a learning
curve for both the users and the sponsors.  Expect adjustments as experience
with the process accumulates.  Sean's blog will be fairly active :-)

Note - an immature version of the rules was mistakenly posted on the ARRL
site, but the correct version is there now.

73, Ward N0AX