[CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest

w7why at verizon.net w7why at verizon.net
Sat Feb 13 15:14:58 PST 2010

Why are so many dwelling on the negatives?  It's a new contest.  Contests are great.  Its a contest for newbies.  Getting newbies into contesting is great.

You don't have to upload a log in 10 minutes.  You don't have to upload a log at all if you don't want to.

If someone is serious about winning, they will figure it out.  It's not happening tomorrow, but in a couple of months.

Lighten up.  73
Tom W7WHY

It is true most people have a computer at home, but I run into many and hear
many who do not know more than to use internet explorer or yahoo mail.

The computers are there, but what about the proficiency, my experience is
that it is lacking sorely.

Also, let's think of disabled persons who may not be able to see or
manipulate the computer appropriately.