[CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 08:38:29 PST 2010

I see no reason not to experiment with new contests with new rules.
Remember when the Sprints first came out?

I am curious how many on this reflector who have been commenting on
the rules for the Rookie Roundup will actually participate in it. I
will probably forego the Phone and RTTY weekends but may get in on the
CW part of the contest (just to be nostalgic about the old Novice
Roundup).
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ