[CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest Rules

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 14:51:05 PST 2010

It's really a good thing that there was not much in the way of
internet when the NCJ Sprint rules were announced.

Just consider those QSY rules as a new contest today.    The ARRL
Rookie Contest thread would be real mild, considering how you guys
could, and probably would, tear those Sprint QSY rules apart.

It seems like the general consensus from the members of the 'frequent
posters & fast keyboarders' is to:
     rip it apart before you've even tried it.
     over-analyze it to death before it's happened.
     tell everyone why it won't work.

I can't wait to read about it after the first one is over in April!

73    K8DD/4

--
"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley

"Me too!"    K8DD
-