[CQ-Contest] Contesting On Line - Used to be Rookie Roundup Scoring

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:43:12 PST 2010

I don't have any complaints about the RR contest rules. But a 10
minute rule won't work for VHF contests that have a Portable and Rover
class. A lot of the Rovers and Portables don't even get home till a
few hours after the contest. Sometimes more. It takes me a couple
hours just to tear down and pack everything up.

73, Zack W9SZ