[CQ-Contest] I’ll Host A Rookie, but ….

Tom Williams n2cu at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 19 03:55:28 PST 2010

C'mon Scotty, spend some of your confirmation money! You remember how chea... frugal I am, and I bought a K3 a few months ago. Picked up a used P4 1.8GHz computer on eBay for less than $180, free logging software (N1MM - the best at any price), a single serial cable gives me rig control, CW keying and PTT, two stereo audio cables for PSK31 and RTTY (and voice keying), couldn't be simpler. I used realtime scoring for CQ WPX RTTY last week. Just click a checkbox in N1MM and off you go. OK, I do have Roadrunner high speed internet, but I'm sure you do too.

73,
Tom N2CU <><
K3 #3582