[CQ-Contest] Host A Rookie, but ...

John shore1 at xplornet.com
Fri Feb 19 06:32:11 PST 2010

Or he can do like I am doing and simply drop out completely as here we are
not going to go "LIVE' and not be able to correct logs etc when in a hurry.
So simple dxing sounds like a lot more fun now..... less stress...... thanks
everyone for the new and complete prospective on how to really mess up a
perfectly good thing.....contesting was fun.

de JOhn
VE7JZ /p VY0