[CQ-Contest] Cut Number "J" - ASSISTED or MULTI?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 12:31:35 PST 2010

With all due respect Bob, and nothing personal, but...

If I wanted a legal opinion on my meager operating this contest (too many
weather related fix-it chores to take care of), I would have asked K3AIR
when he was over last evening.

I'd rather consult with a lawyer who's also a contester than with a contest
lawyer, if you get what I'm saying...

73