[CQ-Contest] Newbie log submission question

Sean Cavanaugh seanc at unixgeeks.ca
Sun Feb 21 15:48:32 PST 2010

Well, I'm loathe to ask this given the whole other cut number thread
silliness, but I'm wondering about this so I'll stick out my neck. I'm
not thinking my 46 QSOs will net much in the glory department anyways. ;)

I just ran my 1st ARRL CW contest, and a lot of the stations I worked
were sending K or KW for their exchange. Do I translate that to 1000 in
the log before I submit or leave it exactly as received? Or does it matter?

Thanks,

Sean - VA5LF