[CQ-Contest] Cut Number "J" - ASSISTED or MULTI?

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Feb 22 04:28:55 PST 2010

Thanks Bob.  Not sure I agree with your assertion of being assisted just
because a general question was asked. Seems a bit extreme and silly!  I feel
no guilt since I didn't read any of the responses until after the contest
and my log was already submitted.

I wrote my post after listening to one station send 5nnjtt over and over.
All attempts to ask for a repeat of the number just resulted in the same
5nnjtt. A number of other stations that called in also sent jtt or j00. Was
just frustrated at the time.

Also wanted to be first to cleverly initiate the annual cut number
discussion.  :)

Randy, K5ZD