[CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 05:32:29 PST 2010

ARRL is different from CQWW, where the calling USA station may very well  n
eed you for a multiplier.  In CQWW you should log everyone who  calls.

In ARRL it is quicker to work them than to say "sri no us in test  tu".
The handful  who called me this weekend I did not log,  however.

I assume the ARRL log checking will ignore any stateside  qsos that you
might log, however.

This advice may vary if you live in  North Dakota or Wyoming.

73   -   Jim   K8MR

p/t op at K8AZ  (M/2) this weekend

In a message dated  2/22/2010 8:21:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,