[CQ-Contest] Cut numbers and logchecking

Rex Lint rex at lint.mv.com
Mon Feb 22 06:06:02 PST 2010

If one were to "just log what was sent," one would have to write the dits
and dahs! - you have already had to do ONE interpretation in symbols. K8CC's
answer is the most definitive I've seen after reading reams and reams of
"what do I log?" discussions!  Thanks for weighing in, Dave.

      -Rex-

       K1HI
       Rex Lint
       Merrimack, NH