[CQ-Contest] Cut Number "J" - ASSISTED or MULTI?

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Mon Feb 22 06:53:58 PST 2010

Seems to me that the 5nnjtt station either isn't set up with a paddle
or didn't realize how ineffective jtt is as a cut number.

If you keep getting asked for fills, your cut numbers aren't working.
And it likely indicates you're in for some busted Qs particularly if
some people decide to just log what was sent, no matter how
incomprehensible what was sent really was.

Sent from my iPhone