[CQ-Contest] Cut number "J"

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Feb 22 20:08:43 PST 2010

Just a thought....I did not hear this station but could it be possible that
he was sending a bit sloppily and was actually sending 1T (as in 10 watts)?
I know that Randy is a very experienced and skilled operator, and heard
accurately what was sent.  But did the transmitting station have a little
extra space between the third and fourth "dah" making it sound like JTT?

--Dennis NE6I