[CQ-Contest] RX Heresy? - Key Clicks

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:21:22 PST 2010

and many of us are still limited to wire antennas.. and verticals.. and hidden antennas, and no amount of money will fix that, in some cases.

So.. in this time, when we are all looking for more contacts... and... hopefully we are all wanting to keep the ability to play contests... with fewer and fewer contestants...

and every year there is another plea to bring in more younger folk... and the competition at that very point... is.. clean repectable, and predictable structured and reliable, competitive video... as evidenced by the next trip to your very own local mall.. check out the gaming stores.... pit that against the mayham created by our contests... some of the participant actions, are actually embarrassing. Some of the mayhem is explainable and even in some cases acceptable, and yes, technology does a lot for it too... however.. no amount of technology nor advancement.. or explaining will take away the utter and complete rudeness, unethical and contemptable activities of the very few. However, the ultimate and total competitive result will tell the decisive and final tale.

Dale - WC7S in Wy