[CQ-Contest] Why do we like our favorite contesting mode?

Idle-Tyme nss at mwt.net
Sun Jan 3 13:04:52 PST 2010

Isn't that interesting?!

I'm 52 years old and been a ham and contesting since 1975, so thats 30
years.

My contesting depends mainly on the contest also for which mode I run.

But a trend of my own is if I am serious in the competition I usually go
solo and CW.

But if I am trying to get others interested in contesting, and or just
going to hand out points, look for new countries, just plain have fun, I
usually end up running phone.

Joe WB9SBD

*The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle-Tyme.com <http://www.idle-tyme.com>*