[CQ-Contest] Why do we like our favorite contesting mode?

VK4TI vk4ti at wia.org.au
Sun Jan 3 19:24:25 PST 2010

Bias from my home station is towards CW due to very high local QRN from
everything imaginable...however a narrow CW filter gets rid of that and
makes this location usable..

My preference is SSB contesting but my reality is CW from home, SSB from
VK4KW or other remote sites..RTTY from home is next...just finished the
interface for FSK....

overall an interesting summary..

Trent VK4TI