[CQ-Contest] Log checking with mismatched bands

Ryan Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:56:16 PST 2010

That would make sense, except that high contest scorers and even a lot
of casual contesters usually use CAT - no copying skills required,
only the right equipment and software.

Everything else in a contest is copied by hand and tests copying skill
- the callsign, exchange, QTCs (if any) etc.

Timestamps and frequencies don't test skill, only the equipment and
software.

jmho
Ryan, N2RJ