[CQ-Contest] Log checking with mismatched bands

DF3KV df3kv at t-online.de
Fri Jan 8 14:55:21 PST 2010

Sure, you should be penalized.
The signal report i.e. in CQWW is an important part in that contest:

IV. NUMBER EXCHANGE:

Phone: RS report plus zone (i.e., 5705).
CW: RST report plus zone (i.e., 57905).

If not important the contester committee/manager would have left it out in
the rules and not anybody would need to send it.

73
Peter