[CQ-Contest] Whatever Happened to Don Miller?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:09:04 PST 2010

Several years ago, when he got the callsign AE6IY, I somehow came up with an
e-mail address for him and exchanged a couple e-mails. He said at the time
he wanted to do DXpeditions again and had something in mind. He didn't say
what though.

I haven't heard anything from him in several years. I often wondered if the
Don Miller Fan Club, which holds the W9WNV callsign now, would relinquish it
to him but it apparently hasn't happened.

73, Zack W9SZ