[CQ-Contest] Did I cheat in NAQP CW?

Kelly Taylor theroadtrip at mts.net
Fri Jan 15 20:16:08 PST 2010

And of course, that raises another question:
If writing the rules will take a team of lawyers, then each of us will have
to consult with our $300-per-hour legal beagles to understand them.

Is that the kind of hobby we want?

I didn't get in to this so lawyers would get rich. If that's where we're
going, stop the bus and let me off.

Most of the rules were fine when we couldn't sit here and nitpick them to
death as armchair barristers. The key is to stop over-analyzing.

73, kelly
ve4xt