[CQ-Contest] 3V8 cq Dallas, TX

PY2NY, Vitor py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:44:26 PST 2010

Hi guys...

I spent one entire day with 3V8SS last January 01, walking
around Sousse (Tunisia). Ashraf is a gentleman and gave
us all support to know his city and 3V8SS station. He did
allow me to use 3V8SS for a while and all that I dream now
is coming back in the future and use this station in any contest.

Well, he will be at Irving (Dallas) Texas next weeks. He is not
CQ-contest subscriber and ask me to forward his message.

Please, Texas Ham ops, if you are able and have time to
sit together with Ashraf, calling him at
a.chaabane at alpha-engineering.com.tn with copies to

a3v8ss at yahoo.fr and a.chaabane at alpha-moteur.com

See the following message, please, and thanks again
about CQ-contest help to my wonderful trip to 3V8
land - cq-contest list is the place were we can go
to know the world !!

Thanks and please, ask private to Ashraf...

Vitor PY2NY