[CQ-Contest] Is anyone else pissed off...

Paul Gentry Paul at k9pg.com
Thu Jul 1 17:32:45 PDT 2010

.... about this amazingly disgusting rate hike by the Crowne Plaza?   >From $125 or so all the way to $209?

This is a 70% increase

I thought that $125 a night for the average rooms & service that we get is a bit high... but $209?

The DoubleTree 2 blocks away is just as nice and under $100 a night

I bet that if enough people call the Crowne directly and voice an opinion and threaten to go elsewhere, they might have a change of heart.  I'm currently in email contact with the marketing manager... probably gonna talk to him tomorrow.

Paul K9PG