[CQ-Contest] Is anyone else pissed off...

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 08:55:30 PDT 2010

Thats a load.  I always book the non-Hamvention rate.  It allows me
flexibility to cancel and not be subject to the bumping rules associated
with the Group Rate.

It has always been from about $110 to $145 for a room (best available rate
or AAA rate).  Breakfast packages, champaigne packages. etc., were upwards
of $170.  But never $200.

BTW, for those considering the DT, use your AAA card for a 10% discount off
the best rate (excluding payment in advance rates).

73 Rich NN3W