[CQ-Contest] Wow....is there a new manager at the Crowne Plaza???

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Fri Jul 2 17:27:53 PDT 2010

I've stayed at the Doubletree the last few years, it's nice, the valet
parking isn't bad unless you need something out of your car....it's tough
walking around up there !!!!! as far as meeting space, they only have the
one room in the ground floor....it may hold the contest suites, maybe, but
it's not much bigger than that (if at all).....I better make my
reservations, sounds like the secret is out...