[CQ-Contest] [SPAM] IARU HF zones

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Jul 7 06:22:18 PDT 2010

Good point!  COPY WHATS SENT!!!

Especially with me. I want to play in this test.  I have loved this test
since my beginnings as a Novice doing this test.  It was my first DX
contest as a Ham, and Still as a Novice even, it was my first contest
that I broke the 1000 Q's barrier, way back in the paper log and dupe
sheet days.

But that was when I lived near Chicago and I was in zone 8.

But since 1977  I'm now in Wisconsin,  But in Zone 7!  But many assume
being a 9 land Call and in Wisconsin, MANY assume that the border is the
state line, and it is not!  I bet I easily in this contest loose a 10%
QSO rate confirming that I'm in 07 NOT 08.  Grrrrr,

COPY WHATS SENT FOLK!!!!

I don't even know if i can test what the program says I'm in,  anyone
care to tell me if it does say I'm in 07 or 08?

Still to this day I haven't decided if we are going all out and use the
club call W9ET,  or just Use my own and give out points WB9SBD,  anyone
care to see if either shows up at all and if so what zone it says I'm in?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com