[CQ-Contest] Deep Vein Thrombosis from extended sitting

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:41:28 PDT 2010

So my idea about using motorize control room tables with possibility to
either sit and to stand as per the contest operators own wish is after all
not that crazy? :)

http://www.cgm.se/eng/business.html

Watch out guys in WRTC. We will make a 5 minute micro-pause in the middle of
the contest, making some gymnastics exercise :)

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats