[CQ-Contest] Cheating

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Mon Jul 12 10:49:08 PDT 2010

Feeding So to one nationality by spotting is not a reflection upon the
operators of  WRTC and they should not be penalized.
When you hear a friend on during a contest and you want to help him by
spotting, this is not unsportsmanlike conduct.
 However, everyone knows  the committee of WRTC  goes to great lengths to
avoid the recognition of the teams and favoritism of one nationally over
another is forbidden and a violation of the spirit of WRTC.
 It  is supposed to be a test of operating skill, and sometimes luck that
everything works.
To break the spirit of WRTC  by spotting one  set of participants over
another is a tarnish on the amateur radio contesting community.
The individuals who did this unsportsmanlike conduct should be banned from
further international contesting. Let them go and corrupt some other
activity
Doing  your own thing is fine, as long as you do not pollute and spoil life
for others.