[CQ-Contest] Assisted or multi op.?

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:38:40 PDT 2010

I don't think you were assisted based on what you wrote. Packet/telnet put
me in the Multi-Op category because I used spots on the network to find
stations. I can't see how you were assisted if you only spotted others and
did not use their information for assistance in finding other stations to
work.

Tim, N6WIN.