[CQ-Contest] Assisted or multi op.?

Ryan Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:52:14 PDT 2010

Hi Sam,

I too often wonder what category one would be in if they used the
cluster only to send spots, not receive. But to contest organizers it
is probably difficult to know who is a reader and who is a writer. I
believe they determine cluster use from your log patterns compared to
a log of the cluster itself for the contest duration.

Ryan, N2RJ

On 7/12/10, Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was using telnet and spotted almost every station in contest.
> After contest I found what using cluster must be multi-op.?
> It is very important to me because my raw score as S.Op.LP Mixed is high.
> Please let me know. Not used cluster to find station's but only for spoting.
>
> Sam LY5W

Sent from my mobile device

Ryan A. Jairam,