[CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations / Results /Overspotting, and its impact

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Wed Jul 14 06:59:26 PDT 2010

  From contest point of view that would be nice.

However for DX-ers who are insterested in working new prefix, new
countries, trying to earn t-shirts, make EME qso, explore new modes, etc
,etc the cluster is very useful.

So do we need to shutdown the cluster for a minority of the users? I
dont think so.

What might have helped here, was to put the WRTC calls in the badcall
lists of clusters. I am sure that for at least most spider and ve7cc
clusters this could have been arranged.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT