[CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations / Results /Overspotting and future WRTCs

Prasad vu2ptt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:39:37 PDT 2010

Martin,

One interesting option may be to have a WRTC in India considering the way we
struggle out here for QSOs with all areas of the world in contests.

We will suddenly find most people beaming this way. Of course the old USSR
countries will still have a slight edge but not so much as having it in
Russia, but I guess NA & SA will not be able to contribute too much. :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT