[CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE

vk4ti at yahoo.com vk4ti at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 15:21:03 PDT 2010

So we come back to the devious suggestions of jamming the cluster network with false spots for the entire major contest weekend to make it useless....
We have guys with the technology to analyse the spotter network to the "N" th degree, the magnificent CW skimmer network and yet we haven't had anyone construct a packet jammer -   a systematic massive false spot generator.....
It really does need to be thought of.....if the spotter users are to be slowed down.
frankly the use of skimmer networks appear to have thrown out the advantages of the spotting for a local....I have tried assited in the past and from VK the spot network is so irrelevant(due to spots being outside our propagation) in the main that we don't use it - in fact we have not had internet at our contest station..

Trent VK4TI