[CQ-Contest] 599

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 08:53:04 PDT 2010

On NA, when you hit the space bar to go to the exchange it will skip the signal report the first time.  If you space back through the fields a second time it will go to the signal report to let you change it. I think CT and NA are pretty similar except that NA uses more keystrokes whereas CT uses more typed in commands.

73s John AA5JG