[CQ-Contest] The King (Packet cluster network) is dead! Long live the King

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Jul 28 14:34:14 PDT 2010

Why is that?  Why would you care how anyone finds you?

How will you even be able to tell whether anyone finds you via spinning
a knob or via CW Skimmer?  If anything, Skimmer spots are more evenly
distributed in time compared with current packet/cluster spots that tend
to result in congregated callers.

Are you worried about having to compete against folks using Skimmer?  If
so, simply operate unassisted.

I don't get it ... what am I missing?

73,
Dave   AB7E