[CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Jun 8 07:29:25 PDT 2010

That's what I was wondering,,,

I always use Field Day as a gateway to get people into contesting.
Seems people are willing to try something new during FD,  but never any
other time.

and yeah it won't be mults or rare ones etc.  just new stations I
guess.  I have never even checked to see if FD is utilized at all.
especially 90% of the people don't have net access during FD anyway.

Our group is techy nerdy.  they have sattellite intyernet. set up each
year,  why  don't really know.. other to keep an eye on weather radar.

Joe

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com