[CQ-Contest] 7QP 2010 results posted

k4xu at bendcable.com k4xu at bendcable.com
Thu Jun 10 14:13:56 PDT 2010

The results of the 2010 7QP have been posted on the 7QP web page. http://codxc.org/New/2010smry.pdf

Congratulations to all the category winners, and thanks to all who participated.

Certificates will be sent out by 6/14 and plaques should be out by the end of June.

My special thanks to all the state clubs and individual state captains and lieutenants for all their efforts that make this event work, to K2DI for the data reduction software to produce the results, and to WS7N, our web guru, plaque meister and host for the N7LE multi-multi.

See you all again next year ...and bring a friend!

Dick, k4xu