[CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day

Nathan moreschi n4ydu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 08:43:15 PDT 2010

Joe,

You make a good point about tuning people in, but that is a skill that is needed and will only get better with practice. It's really not a hard skill for someone to master. I would think a new operator could master that well within an hour.

Clicking on spots is quick and cool, but at the same time a new person may not really understand what is going on when they click and shout.

73,

Nate/N4YDU