[CQ-Contest] IARU 2009 and 2010 and ????

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 11 10:29:37 PDT 2010

You are correct ... you can not regulate what non-participants do in a
contest.  However I am confused on what effect you feel non-participants
have on the results of a contest.  If they don't participate, they have
no effect.  What have I missed?

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.