[CQ-Contest] public logs

Steve Sacco NN4X nn4x at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:31:29 PDT 2010

Ed -

I'd submit to you that "sharing your successes" is fine when it's
VOLUNTARY - otherwise, I rather consider it akin to a quasi-government
seizure of proprietary trade secrets.

If someone knows about an unusual opening, or place where stations hang
out, and can tap that, good for them, and shame on me for not knowing.

The desire to learn and succeed on one's own is good good for the
individual and the hobby.

Steve - NN4X
EL98jh