[CQ-Contest] BPSK31 CONTEST INDEPENDENCE DAY BRAZIL

Muniz Pepy py2zy at ymail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:36:00 PDT 2010

Yes, dear friend... STATIONS IN BRAZIL 10 PONT. STATION DX 5 PONT

THE FINISH: CONTACTS ALL ex: 200 CONTACTS x TOTAL POINTS 40 = 8000 POINTS

Seasons Brazil 10 points - five other stations world ITEMS

CABRILLO FORMAT DX SERIAL...

SOFTWARE MIXW - DLL OK IN... http://www.brcontest.com/software/StatsCDX/

EMAIL QUESTIONS: brcontest at brcontest.com

73 tanks....

PY2ZY - Muniz - Cantereira Dx Group
http://cantareiradx.com

CDX # 0001
30MDG#1767
EPC#5645
FH#1743
CDG#0173
DMC#1861
Qrz Member
Eqsl Member
LTOW active

 WWW.BRCONTEST.COM novo site de contest Brasileiro
 04/05 de SETEMBRO PARTICIPE