[CQ-Contest] Looking for a Contester Willing to Mentor a Beginner in the Salem, OR Area

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Wed Jun 30 19:55:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

I was recently contacted by a ham in the Salem OR area who has newly upgraded to General and is interested in trying his hand at contesting in the upcoming August NAQP SSB contest. He needs some basic guidance regarding contest logging, rules, etc. - all of those questions whose answers seem obvious to us, but aren't to a beginner. I thought it would be helpful if he could have a conversation with a local contester willing to act as a mentor.

Please contact me off reflector if you're interested in helping. Thanks.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)